Monday, March 16, 2009

Deported!!!!

Of all the stupidest things I have done so far, this has got to be the far the best.  

What happens when you never check if your visa is a single entry permit and u enter China twice from HK? 

Get deported back lor! After your ferry arrives in Jiangmen....

That is exactly what happened to me today.  Arriving at 11.30am to find out my visa is a single entry and I have used that up last week.  The immigration officers shooting piercing looks at you as if you really are an illegal immigrant.  And then waiting in the ferry like an illegal immigrant until the ferry leaves Jiangmen at 3.30pm - the kind staff on board the ferry must have really felt back for me as they offered me the first class seat instead of making me sit in a little corner like a rejected being.  Total...a 5 hr ferry ride to and from HK in a single day! Siggghhhh

Next post coming...Fish Leong in Concert in Hk!!!!!!

No comments: