Monday, October 18, 2010

In Jakarta

Everytime I am super unenthusiatic when I have to work in Jakarta. This time is probably a little bit of an exception.

Had a 'interesting' Saturday checking out the so called POLO RALPH LAUREN in Jakarta with Jason and Mary and debating whether it's the genuine PLR shops with Sass - the ladies polo only cost abt RM40 after discount. Those who frequent JKT would know that there is a very similiar concept that goes by the brand POLO. Ventured down to Taman Anggrek -Noticed the shop design and layout is different but the the shirts look ..oh well can't really tell the difference. Heard that someone bought like 1/2 dozen and took it back to the shops in KL to verify and was told they are genuine!

Sunday, had a crazy shopping day out buying baby stuff (no not for me! no where near there) at Mangga Dua. First time there with Shirleen, my Indo friend and we had an awfully great time selecting all the baby stuff. Finally something for myself (oh well tee hee, minus the PLR Tee I got) at Grand Indonesia. Minus the afternoon crowd, it can be pleasant shopping, as almost everything under the sun seems to be sold there!
Really, all sorts of funny stuff can be found here - vanilla smell blackberry covers!

Yep, I'm too lazy to turn the photos - my bling bling doraemon cover. At only 25,000 Rupiah, no wonder the blings are dropping off fast ..

Just 4 more days to go. I can't wait to start the family holiday in Tokyo and have a in Taipei. Shilin Fried Chicken....HERE I COMMMMMMMMMME

Blogging should resume to it's normal mode once I get into my HO-LEE-DAY mooodd yeah baby..bring it on!

No comments: