Thursday, October 28, 2010

TOKYO TOKYO

Ok, so it's been almost 4 days since I got into Tokyo. Having been here for the 4th time now, and not being too adventurous this round as it's a family holiday, I did not venture far.

Spent day 1 at Showa Kinen Park in a town calle Tachikawa- wandering the gardens, looking at greens and the 'Kosmos' flowers!

Stayed with mom's friend for a night before moving to the hotel to meet up with the rest of the family the next day. On the very first night, I had what would have been one of the best tasting unagi rice which can be eating just with rice, with some accompanyments or with o-cha soup base. And yes, they have the best deep fried eel bones! Yum! ( Will do a write up on this restaurant pretty soon - regrettably, I forgot to take the address only the phone no - but it's walking distance from the Takorozawa station)


I am rushing out for breakfast now and taking a long ride to Asakusa for the day and hopefully be able to get tickets to Disney Sea tomorrow for the Halloween special before I'm back home to KL.
More pics to come soon.

No comments: