Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally.........

I bitched and bitched about Malaysian Airline's hospitality a couple of months back.

The efficiency of their customer service really amazes me ( ** with a hint of sarcasm**). I've never come across an airline of international standards with such disappointing services.

In August 2008, finally, my complaints were attended to after what seemed to be eternity and apparently an overlook at my case. I finally managed to get someone to respond to me. And mind you, you have to get the direct line of the right person in charge. Well, at least the lady in charge was of great help. No qualms about that!
P/S: Notice how long it took them to respond to me....
So now with an additional 10,000 'complaint bonus' and my missing business class mileage not credited in March...I am a step closer to the 2012 London Olympics!

No comments: