Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The most original excuse

In my old blog, I mentioned that I won't be blogging for a couple of days, but this is too stupid to be missed.

I went to The Chicken Rice Shop in Giant Hypermarket today for lunch with my colleagues.

Service was exceptionally bad as they only had 2 waiters serving the lunch crowd.

Tables were uncleared. We had customers complaining they waited like 45 minutes for what should have been pre-cooked chicken and rice!

Anyway, after waiting for 30 minutes we finally got our so-so tasting food. To cut the story short, we asked the reason for the short handedness during lunch hour.

2 thumbs up for the most original reason I've ever heard in my life...

'Most of our staff walk to work. Because of the heavy rain today, they can't report to work..because they will get wet in the rain'

Obviously, there are some people who've never heard of the invention of UMBRELLAS or RAINCOATS.

No comments: