Monday, November 16, 2009

Daily Teachings

Rhonda Byrne:- Do you know that as you try and work out "how" your desire will come about, you are actually pushing your desire away from you? As you try and work out "how" you can make your desire happen, you are sending a huge message to the Universe that you do not have your desire. And if you're not emanating the exact frequency of having you desire from within you, how can the Universe possibly find your signal to deliver your desire?

Today I was visibly upset as I came to realize that something I desire may no longer be attainable. Gloomy Monday and a whole day's rain did nothing to cheer me up.

I decided to continue Rhonda Byrne's Daily Teachings as an absent minded me accidentally left 'The Lost Symbols' at the office - something which I engrossed in for the past 2 nights. Teaching Day 59 (as above) - well, if I followed her teachings, maybe my heart's desire will soon be within reach!

No comments: