Monday, November 24, 2008

6 more days to go...

Maple tree in Yamamoto-tei, ranked in the top three for three consecutive years by the US-based "Journal of Japanese Gardens

WeChard (or he is better known as Tee-san in Japan) came over from Osaka over the long weekend to take me around Tokyo. We have been walking and walking and walking from dawn till late at night daily, that's why I haven't been able to blog for days. And I have enjoyed myself eating, eating, shopping and sightseeing. I am still balloon-ing from all the eating (wechard, who hasnt seen me for years told me....YOU HAVE PUT ON WEIGHT..the first thing he said to me when he saw me.. sad sad...)

The long weekend ends today and it's back to work tomorrow. Still rushing my report, and therefore won't be able to post tonight. Bear with me, pictures will be up once I am over and done with my work.

No comments: