Monday, November 3, 2008

When something is lost forever...

I met you over a cup of coffee. Like finalllllyyy....

We talked about the past, the present, the future.

Our past will remain a memory, eternally.

The present is full of uncertainties, for me at least.

The future of us, there will never be one.

There's no point of us wondering 'what if', like you said.

There should be no regrets in life.

But you will always have a special place in my heart.

Listening to 'our song' while 'dreaming of you' (for tonight only!)

Here, I dedicate song to you (if you're reading this). Goodnight!

P/S: Thank you for the Hazelnut Hot Chocolate....

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

ehh sooo...who is this mysterious guy lehh??

Siao Yue said...

sunshine: curiousity kills the cat doesn't it!!!!!

Sunshine said...

hahaha....0_0 a little..

Siao Yue said...

sunshine: he he ..he was someone in my past, still alive and kickin presently and will never be a past tense in my life....wah chim or not!!!!!