Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First real shopping stop

...of course to Burberry's !!!!!!!

THE 7 FLOORS BURBBERY IN GINZA!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh heaveeeeennnn

Because I stupidly forgot to bring my passport our for the 5% tax rebate, I had to put the Burberry Blue Label bag I set my eyes on on hold and collect it tomorrow!!!! Urrrgghhhhhh....

Almost every woman's dream.....



I am still contemplating....on this other bag (in black)....made from pig skin....I think it costs about Y53,000 after the tax rebate...how ? Worth it or not? (RM36.60 = Y1000)

Managed to curi the picture from the Burberry Blue Label website....



Yes and finally, just a picture of the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo from the outside at night...the low rise is the Mistui Sumitomo Bank and...Yes, i don't know how my colleague's little head got into the picture.....

No comments: