Thursday, February 5, 2009

You....

We met over a pitcher of beer.
The red tee you wore is still fresh in my mind.
Our friendship blossomed over the months
You brought out the best in me.
We wined and dined, cried and laughed.
I wanted so bad to be a part of your life.
Then things changed.
The devil in you started to show.
You lured me into your life which I thought was perfect.
I want to get out of this, but I'm sucked too deep in.
You don't even show a hint of guilt.
I can virtually see that triumphant smirk on your face
You...
I hate you for what you've made me gone through
I don't have the courage to leave, I've gone too far
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You will kill me with your Chicken Wings and Beer happy hours invites very very soon!!!!! And damnit, tomorrow I have a medical check up and blood test!!!

1 comment:

calene said...

draaaaaaaaaaama queeeeeeeeeen