Monday, January 11, 2010

View of Hong Kong


I apologize for the lack of posts lately as I have been really busy/ lazy since the Christmas Break.
Currently in Hong Kong for a week for job training (only able to access my internet and mails at night) and above is a picture taken from the 44th floor of the Edinburgh tower in Central. Have a hectic week ahead before I'm off to Bangkok to start my very first job assignment in 2010.

Had a great weekend shopping spree for thick clothings with Lin Lin for my upcoming Europe trip as almost all my fav shops here are on 50% sale. Ahhh...the shopaholic strikes again!

..And the best part of it all, I have satisfied my craving for a good, warm and satisfying hotpot dinner in Hong Kong with friends. Yummmm!!!

Another long day tomorrow...so I'm off to look for Mr Zhao now.....ZzZzz. Good Night Folks.

XoXo....much love!

No comments: