Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Tuesday

After a severe case of Monday blues, Tuesday started off much better with a cheery text in the morning! Work is piling up at work as I'm rushing to pull out from the client's this Friday.

Have to motivate myself to work harder. Have to also start hitting the gym more constantly just in case some unexpected beach holiday comes along right?

Anyway, here's a good funny read for a slow Tuesday before momentum really builds up tomorrow (hopefully). Why we can never get a good guy. Kinda reminds me of you, yes u...u got that email from me as well! hehe , hope all's well with my dear friend down south!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

Since it's probably impossible to get a good guy nowadays, Jo and myself have resort to go on Project: Gold Diggers ! Wish us luck! he he

No comments: