Friday, May 22, 2009

Doraemon Calculator

I have been getting all negative reactions from friends after I tell them I bought this DORAEMON calculator. Well, it only costs SGD14 (times 2.4) at a little stall in Kaki Bukit. Not a bad deal right??

But Jack said I must have fever and he's not gonna be frens with me.

Someone else said 'OMG, so lame, why don't buy one with Bert?'. Not that I don't want, but I can't find one.

Then someone also asked me, 'Too much money is it now?'

Hmm...but it's really too cute to resist wor....Most importantly, it is huge and I won't need to squint my eyes to look at the numbers when calculating my assets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

calculating your assets = too much money

in hindsight, should have bought the handbag =P

Siao Yue said...

kev: eh which handbag ah?

Anonymous said...

the umm... harrods one. did you end up getting it?