Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Furious? Depressed? Agitated? Just shoot me!

Lately, I've been really agitated - perhaps it's the weather, perhaps it's the constant insults thrown at me, perhaps I'm nearing 30 (in 2 1/2 years) and feeling shitty about it. If killing was legal, I would have probably got a gun and put a bullet through some people's head.

I wonder, how some people can go on and on daily, and I really mean it daily, telling you're fat and controlling your every food intake - counting the calories of every damn thing you eat. Or just pointing out how big certain parts of your body are - and comparing it against theirs. Seriously, give me a break - I ain't obese.

Then there is the insensitive B*ST**D whom at every MSN conversation has to have some element of sex related conversations with you. If you're gonna go on a holiday with a guy, without shame he asks if you're gonna sleep with the guy. You tell him you're going to visit some guy friends when you're out of the country, he never fails to remind you to ask the guy to buy a condom in case you guys get up to some hanky panky stuff. You tell him you're going clubbing, he chuckles and insists you shouly try having a one night stand. Now come on - is that sex obsession or what? Show the girl some respect will ya!

Sigh, B, humour me with your pointless conversations!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Cheer up dear! Life is full of uncertainties.....(this is on turning 30 i mean). Lately, turning 30 has been plaguing my mind too. but for me..its around the real tight corner!!!

Siao Yue said...

sue ann: hahaha it's not that far off for me wei...when u coming back anyway?

calene said...

wah liao who's B wei!!!

who've you been hiding?!

Siao Yue said...

cal: i din want to make it so obvious by putting C then everyone will know it's u right? so i put B laa..close enough to C

calene said...

oh oops...

means i blew my own cover huh