Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shakoor's Video Shoot

Ok these are really BAD shots...but this is what happens when you go out to experience what it's really like at a shooting scene and forget you LX3.

Here I am at Mist on a Sunday morning to see Shakoor shooting the video for his first single, 'Bhranga Hip Hop' (I hope this is what it's called). It's already out on our local stations but I only managed to listen to it this morning for the very first time, during the shoot. It's like a mix of hip hop and Bhranga together with some really groovy dance moves - the video. My 3 seconds of fame came when I was pulled (conned!!) to do a 8 step Bhranga dance! And I know I suck -yeah..apparently there's a video clip of me doing it but I haven't gotten hold of it yet.


Here's da man himself who did not shave for months just to get this look for the shoot!
Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but mua is rushing off to the airport for my flight to Singapore later.
Anyway....do look out for this catchy lil song on you local radio stations! No disappointments!

No comments: