Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yuse Spa

I gotta tell you - going into the hot and cold spring, enjoying the steam bath and having a great massage on a Sunday evening, letting your mind wander and linger to those awesome, beautiful memories of the past has got to be the best feeling in the world! Really, nothing beats that! Plus point, what more if the spa is overlooking lush greeneries!

For the first time in my life, I experienced the hot spring in Yuse Spa. Well, if you ask me how great it is, I am not exactly the best person to judge cause after all, my virgin trip ma..but I guess it's kinda cool for a first timer for about Taiwan Dollah 200.

And you get to enjoy a scrumptious (well not exactly) Japanese meal after.


In total I spent about 1 hr plus in the hot/cold spring + steam room and about 50 minutes of massage ( of course you have to seperately pay for the massage but the masseuse was fantastic although a bit pricey for 50 mins NTD1000 for extra strenght on ur pressure points). Sheer bliss I tell u!

Just something I found from trip advisor on how to get there by public transport. Being the road and direction dummy me, I purely relied on my colleague to get me there.

From MRT Shihpai Station, take Bus 508, 535 or 536; alight at "Shing Yi Rd. 3"; from Shing Yi Rd., turn into Lane 300; Yuse Spa is a 3-min. walk from there. It's located in Beitou.

Will I try it again? Definitely. But maybe try a different place. I'm not too sure, but cleanliness wise, I wasn't too impressed loh, but experience wise - thumbs up all the way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey..i taught u going on a working trip...but u have so much time to travel....again. How did u do that and will your boss marah?

Siao Yue said...

wei working trip got weekend one mah!