Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lucky.....

QUICK UPDATE: sue ann has uploaded her birthday pics on www.limsueann.wordpress.com . I think more would be uploaded on FB


Time now...3.06pm. We just got back from Werners in KL....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE ANN. She got bloody drunk.... pics and camwhoring will come soon....I am also so goddamn sleepy.............but it must be the effect of the Glenfiddich. Hmm..having second thoughts now about having a pah-teeh for my 27th.......damn afraid if a flamin lambo will come my way....and I'll end up confessing things that I never thought I would....

hmm....some of you have given me shit the whole night.........:)

muahah ...is my feeling what u think it is??! or what you interpret it to be???

is this jason mraz's song a representation of exactly how I feel now or what you expect the outcome to be?

Lucky i'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again....ooohhhh....they don't know how long it takes..waiting for a love like this...everytime we say goodbye...i wish we had one more kiss...i'll wait for you.......i promise you...i willllllllll.....


No comments: