Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF - Lame joke of the day

Friend XXX 's birthday is coming up and I was asking friend YYY what to get for his birthday.

I'm trying to copy the msn conversation but somehow I can't seem to do so on blogger for some strange reasons. So I've decided to copy and paste it into Paint and names have been blackened to protect identities! Muahahahaha



Haha is it just the 2 of us being lame, but I find this idea really funny!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED

.....

I SAID BYE.......

2 comments:

YYY said...

XXX has kindly released this information that he supports the use of rubber and he's always been using it.

Malsyian Busybody Satellite said...

-BREAKING NEWS-

It is confirmed after the rumor of YYY that XXX indeed is practicing safe fornication and is using rubber.

Durex no doubt.