Monday, December 14, 2009

Miitem - Last foodie post in Jakarta

Trying a new font for my blog.
Lunch yesterday at Miitem in Plaza Indonesia will be the last foodie blog of my trip this round. Caught up with Daniel and his wife, a friend from Melbourne whom I've not seen for about 7 years!
So they tell me that this place is famous for its naturally coloured black noodle cooked in various styles. I have no idea where the black comes from!
Restuarant logo taken off travbuddy.com

The restaurant is a cozy little thing which serves excellent food (either that or I have really low standards for food).
For starters we had cheesy bread.
The flaky mushroom pizza was something really different with of course crunch, flaky crusts (like those pastry crusts). I loved it so much I had 3 slices on top of my noodles.
Then came our black noodles. Seriously, the taste well exceeded my expectations. We opted for the fried noodles. Guaranteed, no disappointment, rich in taste and plenty in ingredients.
To finish off our meal, we had the flaky fruit pizza, similiar to our mushroom pizza but topped with fruits and very rich in egg taste. Yummmmm...

Food: 8.5/10

Service: 6/10

Price: unavailable ...did not see the prices but would have been reasonable

Ambience: 7/10

No comments: