Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dandruff

I've got a HORRID case of dandruff lately ..u know those white flaky lil things on ur head and watch it gather on a dark surface when you scratch your head...I don't know why ....and I did some research and found you can actually get addicted to scratching the dandruff flakes from your head...... see http://www.steadyhealth.com/addicted_to_scratching_the_dandruff_flakes_from_my_head_t128926.html

This is soooooo depresssssiiinnnnnnggggggggggg :( Now nobody wanna come near me anymoreeeeeeee..

What causes dandruff?

Could it be the Nioxin or my Sunsilk shampoo........

Now I have started to use Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff.....but apparently that doesn't really help..

My colleague, Mimi suggested using lemon and scrubing in on your scalp for a couple of days.......some traditional method

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently Head and Shoulders works....i heard from a few people who use it. But are you sure its not just dry scalp? Sometimes ur travel and the weather climate changes affect your scalp. Also it might be due to overwashing...

Siao Yue said...

sue: hmm.....i also duno wor...but it seems flaky.. HA HA HA..let me try the lemon thing and see what happens!!! dry scalp...then i should go for kerastase too??

Anonymous said...

eh, you got time to find the article about getting addicted to scratching your head, got no time to search for what causes dandruff?? nah here

Siao Yue said...

kev: ermm i just did google search la...dandruff and flakes ha ha then came out those..!!now it's time to use lemon to try.....errrggghhh

Weng Kong said...

try using this shampoo called polytar... had dandruff for years and now dont have a single flake