Monday, December 15, 2008

Pirates of the High Seas

JED at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel...

A lot of people asked me if I rented my outfit. I don't know to feel insulted or happy...except for the awful looking brown belt, which was rented, everything else belonged to me!!!!

Pre dinner drinks and finger food...the endless flow of champagne, wines and beer...that lasted the whole night long until the after party!!!



I wish they were all real gold!!!!


Dinner settings....

Backdrop....
All the accessories provided were free to be taken home (rings, necklaces, bandanas, hooks, swords, bangles) !!! I took the hat and some 'pearl' necklaces....
Yes, happily being killed by Vivian..
Dinner was so-so, much preferred the finger food of roast pig, tarts, vietnamese rice rolls, sushi, satay ...the list goes on..
Ho-ho..our third and final course ..yeah the whole skele head is made out of white chocolate. It's brains were berries with some bloody looking sauce...(I'm not very good at describing and I can't remember the name on the menu)
The after party!! Kenneth (yes, I guess this is what married life does to you) and err...Mr. Skeleton..

Me with our MC for the night..Captain Jack Sparrow....


Our door gift for the night - ladies get the Jewellery box courtesy of Shanghai Tang..

To sum it all up...a truly memorable night...
P/S: The lack of words on this post cause I'm feeling reallllyyy, reallllyyy tired.

1 comment:

Shyan said...

muahaha... ur rented awful looking brown belt has betrayed u...