Thursday, December 11, 2008

IPod....

Was chatting with Cal and asking her to give me suggestions for a Christmas pressie when she mentioned Bluetooth. Suddenly, I remembered my 'blonde' moment last month.

I'd just gotten into B's car...and thought I'd make a sarcastic remark...

Me: Eh, why you wearing headphones and listening to your iPod in the car, no radio is it???? Is that the new iPod touch ah...I also got one!!!!!!!

B: (Staring at me..wondering whether to laugh or to say anything). **snicker...snicker**..(but at the end still kept quiet)

** perhaps 10 seconds of silence**

Me: Oh shit, that's an iPhone isn't it????

B: (Trying not to laugh)......

Doooohhhh.......

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Is ok lahh not that malu also...I always have this duhhh moment too!!lol..

Siao Yue said...

sunshine: hehe, yeah but it was still a blonde moment!!...Can't be as bad as last night me going to a party and realized my fren told ALL her friends about the AIRPORT joke also...errrghhh!!!!!

calene said...

oiii you should have came yesterdayy
red guy is NOT bad actually :D

GOOD TASTE!

Siao Yue said...

Of coz. Good taste ah. Guess wat now at hl airport n replying u from my ipod touch!!!so when wanna intro him to me??