Thursday, December 4, 2008

Monsterrrrrrrr

What is it??????
...
...
....
....
.......
.
.......
....
.....

IT'S DOMO-KUN....a creature supposedly hatched from an egg and known to pass gas when nervous or upset. This is Calene's Otaku (obsession) and something I got for her burd-day. Those old school toys where you wind the screw and it starts to walk..and yes, that's what she, me and Sooyin did at the mamak in Paramount last night......



OK OK talk about lameness. That's cause I am waiting to go collect my passport. Renewed my passport over the kiosk in Pusat Bandar Damansara this morning, but it's a 2 hour wait to collect it.

2 comments:

Siao Yue said...

Malaysia boleh la. Even when Cal first asked me to buy this thing..i thought WTF.

Sooyin calls it THAT UGLY THING

WeChard thought i was talking about some monster in ultraman, because it is apparently known as DOMO-KUN in japan and cal told me to look for 'Domo'. Errrggghh

Bb calls it the 'brown alien'

I call it the ugly monster...

When Cal's mom saw all her Domo's from Japan..she asked if that was a fridge or some tofu with teeth...HA HA HA HA HA HA

let's see what other funny names ppl have for it

calene said...

i can't believe the fridge comment >_<

totally didn't occur to me at all!