Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 ...

2009 has arrived!!!

Started the year by watching Mamma Mia at Istana Budaya. As soon as the tickets were on sale on the first week of October, we already joined the queue to purchase the tickets. We originally wanted to only get the RM200+ tickets but they were snapped up that quickly that we had to get settle for the RM323 tickets after an early bird 20% discount. The cast performed splendidly and we were kept entertained throughout the play which lasted about 2 1/2 hours including intermission time. A very lively and energetic musical. My personal favourite was of course non other than Dancin Queen. The money spent on one ticket was worth every cent of it!

My first resolution for the year is to STAY OFF drinking for 2 weekends and no deep fried stuff !! A good start -la at least! And don't snicker. So, people don't tempt me with any Brussels or chicken wings. I'm saving my appetite to try the Foie Gras Fried Rice at the Venetian Macau and the Crab Porridge strongly recommended by friends. And I'm gonna be doing some really healthy activities like jogging by the lake, watching movie, tending to my chilli plant...he he he

My first insult for the year also came this morning when I heard that someone had actually commented that I look older than my age....now that's a first time for me. WTF@

No comments: