Monday, January 12, 2009

Moet and Chandon Bar, Macau

After Wang Lee Hom's superb concert on Saturday night, Lin Lin and I decided to be 'high class' and try out the Moet and Chandon Bar at the Four Seasons Macau (at the same time hoping that his post concert celebrations would be there!!). I will blog about the ever so talented and good looking Lee Hom's fantastic concert once I get back to KL as this laptop is blarddeeeee slow and I am having a difficult time uploading video clips onto Youtube.

The dome
The trendy layout of the bar


One of their best sellers, the Moet Mojito - awesome! MOP 99.oo


The magnum sized Moet on display

This bar is a must visit for all to Macau. The first Moet and Chandon bar in the world. See it to get the Moet experience! (No I ain't advertising for them but the bar is really too good to be missed, although it was very very quiet on a Saturday night)

No comments: