Monday, January 19, 2009

Lee Hom's concert...finally

one of the most enjoyable and impressive concert's I've been to in a long long time - at the Cotai Arena, Venetian Hotel, Macau on Jan 10, 2009! The opening started off with a big bang of fireworks.




The theme of the concert was 'Music Man' where he portrayed himself as one of the superheroes - just like batman, superman ...


There was like this special mike where he used and instant transformation of his voice into a grave sounding hero!


Great graphics as well!!! A comic depicting Music Man!!



The man's a perfectionist! He played the voilin, guitar and piano during the show on top of corrning his romantic ballads! You could just fall in love with him instantly! Good looks, great voice and a physique to die for...what more can one ask for??



An element of surprise for all of us when he did this little magic act and appeared almost at the back of the hall, a mere 2-3 metres away from where I was seated. I could have fainted if it were any closer! (The pictures will tell how close were were - yes, I did zoom a little!!)

And last of all, great sound system. Listen to two of my favourite ballads I took using my digital cam..

No comments: