Saturday, April 4, 2009

A bite or ???

I was at Silvia's (one of my bestest buddies since Primary 6 - currently working in Sheffied, who has a bf very knowledgeable on illegal massage services) house last night and got bitten by something - which I thought was nothing more than a harmless mozzie. Imagine my horror when I saw what the bites had turned into when I woke up this morning. One on my left leg and one on the right. Imagine mom's horror when she saw my leg also!

I told Silvia there are poisonous shit running abt her house and she's gonna caution her parents! HAHAH....In case I get my legs amputated cause of this, she'll bear all my medical costs. But what if i don't get it treated and die from an insect bite?!?



3 comments:

calene said...

don't forget to hand over your bags to me and one bert yaa :D

Sass O said...

holy crap! what in the hell was that that bit you??!?!?!??!?!

hope it didnt leave a scar!

Siao Yue said...

sass: still healing...well it's all Silvia's fault...muahahahahah