Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shopppiinnnnggg

I am a shopaholic. Although the great singapore sales I was told starts next month, I still can't resist buying.

I don't have the luxury to go to Harrods in the UK - so I guess I'll have to buy from Harrods in Takashimaya. I have a new obsession after I saw Virginia's and Vivian's cute 'bear' bag - so I decided to get my very own at SGD45, which I think is a a lot cheaper than buying it from KL International Airport.

I need this bag, in case you're wondering - for GYM!! I had actually asked Jennifer to go get the bags for me when she was in UK a couple of weeks back (but then later on decided to get them myself) and she ended up buying them as souvenirs and just ONE for herself for YOGA. So here's mine for the GYM loh!


And loooookk, my two pairs of Charles and Keith at 30% and 50% off. Whoaaaa...so only SGD42.30 for 2 pairs!! Such a sucker for sales!!

Now I can't wait to contribute to the Singapore economy during the Great Singapore Sales next month!! hahaaa...talk about financial crisis and saving for rainy days!

5 comments:

hooi sian said...

I didn't know you play badminton!! I can't really remember, but we do play every week in primary sri kl?? do you? maybe it's silvia. anyway, keep it up! if I were still back at kl, I would join you for gym.

Siao Yue said...

hooisian: haha i don't laa i am crap at it. yeah silvia and jen did play........

how's life there...tai tai wor!

Sunshine said...

Hey!!I took a badminton class during my uni days..I'm not bad one lehh :P...I broke my racket!!:P...

Wahh you really boost the economy but then you are suppose to boost your own country's economy not S'pore lehh!!!

Siao Yue said...

sunshine: sure or not?? lets all when u all back we have a badminton session tog la!

Sunshine said...

Haha..serious I did take a Badminton class...when we all go back I can play play but nothing serious!!ok!!