Thursday, April 16, 2009

My spanking new badminton racquet!


When I tell people I play or at least try to play badminton regularly (on a weekly basis) now, what I get from them are...
"Pathetic la..she don't join us for abalone dinner to play badminton"
"You sure you play ah? Don't bluff"
"Go watch movie la, play what play..."
Do I really look like such a wimp who can't even afford a once a week 9-11pm badminton session! Whoa!
Anyway, last night I finally got my very own banana colour racquet with a good ole' grip!! And here's proof!!!!! Fuiyoh!

6 comments:

calene said...

you should have put it side by side with the blue racquet

bananas in pajamas!

Anonymous said...

that could be anyone's racket..

Siao Yue said...

calene: no laa.....cannot look so pro but in actual fact i'm so crap at badminton it's embarassing

kevin: since when the scoresby stalker start to tease his goooood fren who has been with him through thick and thiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

since leaving the country and at a safe enough distance away from retaliation ;)

the famous one said...

its like posting a photo of you holding a beautiful cake and said you made it. show some videos of you playing la..

Siao Yue said...

the famous one: u wait la!!!! will post soon!!! muahahah