Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blardeee tired....

I haven't been blogging as much as I should have simply because I am lazy. And not been travelling. So there's nothing much to say in my mundane, routine day to day life.

I'm also a bit disappointed. I have been going tot he gym more religiously but it seems like my body fat is not going down. DAMN!! A target 18% has been set for me and before I left for HK it was a mere 25% meaning 7% of fats to burn - wtf. Now, one month later, it's been steadily increasing to a whopping 28%.

No more MCDonalds. No more BEER. Now I'm warning some peeps out there. I swear if u tempt me for beer this week - you will become my new sworn enemy!!!

This weekend has been reallllllllyyy tiring....lack of sleep. Friday night saw me in MIST in Bangsar clubbing till 2 am, gym mext day, BHP Orange Run (1/4 marathon - so says the cert) today,......whoaaa...it's gonna be an early night folks.

Oh yeah, and also went to look for Sooj and Jack at their Soya Bean stall in the Mont Kiara flea market. Really gooooood and affordable soya. If you're ever Mont Kiara, Thursdays/ Sundays, do drop by their soya store. They're very easily reconizable - one looks like sloth and one slightly resembles a horse...neiiiggghhhhhhhh

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good.. let's go for beers after class..

jayson said...

+chicken wings+frenchfries... subarasi ne...

Siao Yue said...

koji + jayson: shuddddup guys!! tomorrow buat apa after class????

Unknown said...

do homework and practice nihongo.. wuahahahah.. me myself also tak boleh tahan i spoke tht..

Siao Yue said...

koji: where are all my homework pieces u curi from me to copy and havent return

Unknown said...

aunty.. dun spoil my image.. u and j san faster return my homework i want do revision..