Sunday, October 25, 2009

This Weekend

Ooh lala my 3 inches Bert (which I won from Ebay costing a total of USD2.25 including postage) finally came in the mail just before the weekend began.

This weekend has been one of the most tiring in a long long long time..but a very enjoyable one. I would be posting videos and photos progressively as I still need to recover from the tiring weekend.
It's been a while since our usual Karaoke gang met up for a good catch up and singing session at Red Box, The Gardens. Thanks to Maxi Tani who made it possible! Our usual K buddy, Max and Mel who were back from Australia on hols.

This is one funny pic. Jimmy Lai trying on Laura's specs cause he thought it looked good and wanted a similiar one. Men and vanity!


Yesterday was dedicated to our very beautiful Sue Ann a.k.a Sugus and her hen's outing. Again more pics to come when I've fully recovered from the weekend. Congrats to the future Mr and Mrs Ronnie Lim. And check out that 'Darth Vader' veil specially hand made by the MOH, Shirley. Very beautifully done up!

And my biatches made me wear this during the afternoon meet up and play games with the bride session at the Ascott. Shocking! I look like a cabaret chic?

And this morning, waking up at 6.50am and doing my part for breast cancer awareness. Doing the Quacky Run with Hedzri, which flags off at Jaya 1. A total of 4.5 km in less than 1/2 hr.

2 comments:

anttyk said...

Wahlau... You are still blogging. Amazing. Lots to catch up on.

Siao Yue said...

tai: BKT BKT BKT...dry one!