Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Filled Saturday

Sooyin got us girls passes to the 3D transformation session at the Novotel yesterday. Mama, Sooyin, her friend Felicia and myself had an interesting afternoon learning how to erm groom outselves, learn what clothes would suit your style best, how to make the best of accessories and also a lil bit of make up.

Next day must try the instant slimming strategies and see if I get any compliments!

Thought I would have a quiet night out at Bangkok Jazz...... checking out the cute bassist....


but I was wrong.......by 11 myself and Sam and yellowChimp headed off to Havanita to meet up with the rest of the gang!


...papa was crazy last night....trying to make all the guys down 3, 5 or even 8 secs.....here's one of him trying to down yellowChimp...



...but he obviously did not do a vey good job!!!!

Blogging at such an ungodly hour in the morning over breakkie becoz I have to leave home for the airport to Singapore in 45 mins!! Wheee wheeeettttt

No comments: