Saturday, October 4, 2008

K songs we must learn to sing.....!!!!

Last night went to Red Box at the guys from 10 pm until 4 am. Crazy!!! I've never ever sat so long in a karaoke before....

Those fellas were asking me what sort of weird songs I chose......maybe we all from different era la.....and I was wondering why all the Jacky Cheung songs one after another....

Ok, so probably this is one of the very few 'their era' songs I still sing...yet the song is still alien to them. I have actually searched the You Tube karaoke video clip of the 草蜢 - 失樂園 (by Grasshopper) song. He he learn the lyrics la! How can duno how to sing this song?????? Best for the broken hearted.

And also...... 楊宗偉 (Aska Yang) - 洋蔥. Man, I love this song after Jansen sang in during one K sessions in Singapore....

And finally....... Jim's fav song...

No comments: