Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maxed out....

Last night started happy hours at 6 at brussels (yes, again). ended around 12 (for me la at least...). Jimmy commented today that he's never seen me in such a bad bad shape in a long time when we met at Hedz's open house this afternoon...hahahaha....so zombie-like.
Thanks for WS, Uncle G and Roy for the endless supply of black label..........

Still ok ok sober...I won't tell Joanna's embarassing moment out...muahahahahah


A dashing Hedz in his baju melayu....HA HA HA HA HA. I bet some of you will be damn stunned....



On a totally unrelated note, 'someone' mentioned before that he actually fell into one of these manholes while walking with a friend late one night and the friend actually wondered where he disappeared too. OMG i know it's horribly mean.............to laugh.....and he had to crawl out of it...



Finally, i got the rest of the Krabi pics from the gang today.....decided to post a few more up here...

I don't know which smart ass decided to play 'jenga' this way

Trying on my hew 'hawaiian' dress

So we taught the bar tenders how to 'chai mui' but because they could not drink while on the job, losers had to eat bananas...hahaha u won't guess how many the guy on my left and hedz ate.....

This dude obviously saw something in yellow chimp to ask him to sit on his lap for a picture

No comments: