Monday, July 13, 2009

A day trip to Bandung

Post no 3.....damn blogger...

OMG blogger is ridiculous. I am having so much trouble posting pics. It's 11pm Jakarta time and I've just finished some work. And now I'm trying to upload these pics again?!?! I am trying to upload a picture of this funky horse I saw but the damn upload seems to be failing...I'm giving it one last shot and if it doesn't load...

** Twice i tried and retried...still fail to upload. I'll do it another time when blogger is not as crap!

Here are pictures of my very rushed day trip to Bandung on Saturday, approximately 2 hours away from Jakarta . Or rather below are only pictures of me in Gunung Tangkuban Parahu, an active volcano in Bandung, West Jawa.


Picture of sunset on the way back to Jakarta.


Had dinner in Ikan Bakar Cianjur, a restaurant in Kota. I had this aloe vera with Mocha drink which was something really unique and deliciouss....

Again I apologize for the lack of explanation and words in the blog as I'm already half dead by the time I'm back to the hotel.
XoXO

2 comments:

Sass O said...

ei...that looks like advocado juice.

u ordered es alpukat right?

Siao Yue said...

haha sass: yes was avocado something drink..made a typo