Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm hommmmmmeeeee

'Someone', whom I went out with last night (no names revealed.. for fear of embarassment) asked me if I was going to go to Singapore in the coming weeks.

Apparently she had wanted the above ciggies and mentioned that this packaging of Dunhill can only be obtained in Singapore - as she had recently gotten her cartons from there.

A bit curious as to why only in Singapore, I mean, after all Dunhill is a world reknowned brand and I don't think there's anything spectacular about the above packaging, I asked her why only in Singapore. Can just get any dunhill from your local convenience store or 7-11 right?

'See the logo beside the dunhill, that's the Singapore flag right?' (See the photo with the circle- that's the logo mentioned)

*&*(#$&@(#$&#

No comments: