Monday, July 13, 2009

What is wrong with freaking blogger?

I have not been able to update pictures for 2 whole days already - don't know what the hell is wrong with blogspot.

Sorry folks!

Anyway..time really does fly. Tomorrow is July 14, 2009. Last year this time, I put up a post on my bestie's bday on my old blog. She turns another year older tomorrow and is happily engaged to 'William So' - her beloved Matthew or hubby as she fondly calls him, while I am still in search for my Mr Right to go on that dream beach holiday with..muahhahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN

Here I am wishing her another great year ahead...and in advance in case I still can't get internet connection at work tomorrow....siggghh!!!!

XOXO - signing off and back to working in the hotel. All the travelling is not doing my skin any good and I am facing a problem of massive breakouts. Damn!

No comments: