Monday, July 6, 2009

In Jakarta

4.47pm local time. In KL it should be 5.47pm. Just sitting down using the free broadband in the room and I realized that AGAIN i have forgotten to bring my cable to connect my camera to the laptop cause this 'cacat' laptop apparently doesn't have an SD card reader. So no pics till I manage to upload my pics into Ken's laptop!

Well.....I have still not fully recuperated from the Hanoi trip but then I guess the only consolation is that for the next 2 weeks before I am off to Bali, I get to stay at Shangri-La Jakarta with a King Sized bed for me and Bert! Woooooo

Anyway..below is a pic I snapped on the way to Wangsa Maju to look for Stanley last night - pretty amusing that the 'FBI' was on the bike behind the ambulance behind the fire engines.


XOXO folks...till my next post!

No comments: